Systemd process 1 blocking remount,del of branch
s***@users.sourceforge.net
2017-04-26 15:26:34 UTC
as discusses I send out the needed data form my problem with aufs. To downl=
oad the used kernel sources and all the data provided here as well
Ok, but don't you have sysfs?
- /sys/fs/aufs/* (if you have them)
These entries are very important and necessary.

And
- you mounted your root aufs in initramfs.
- and then run chroot or something.
right?
Did you runt mount --move for every branches?

J. R. Okajima
s***@users.sourceforge.net
2017-04-26 16:02:15 UTC
Actually we are having no chroot afaik, what we do is we are mounting an sd=
-card copying the most of the sd card into ram and overlaying the root fs T=
o the stuff in the ram with aufs.
Ok, then where is the file /usr/lib/systemd/libsystemd-shared-231.so
actually? (the file preventing you from deleting /card)
- if the file exists under your /card
- and your /ramdisk doesn't have it
- and your systemd[pid=1] is mmap(2)ing it
- then you cannot delete /card branch since it contains an mmap-ed file.

If the file exists on /ramdisk and systemd is mmaping it, then the file
should not be the cause of the problem.

I'd suggest you to find out the branch containing the file first, and if
it is not /ramdisk, then copy the file before your systemd starts.

J. R. Okajima