test
Tomas M
2016-05-22 10:36:16 UTC
My emails to aufs-users mailing list are bouncing back.
This is test if it works now. Please ignore.

Tomas M
Dan Kegel
2016-05-23 15:40:49 UTC
Post by Tomas M
My emails to aufs-users mailing list are bouncing back.
This is test if it works now. Please ignore.
I got a bounce, too. Are the bounces benign? Your test message seems
to have made it to the archives.
Tomas M
2016-05-23 15:42:31 UTC
It looks like first message bounces and others work fine ... maybe

TM
s***@users.sourceforge.net
2016-05-23 15:57:37 UTC
Post by Dan Kegel
I got a bounce, too. Are the bounces benign? Your test message seems
to have made it to the archives.
For many years, I have got such bounces. I think it is a problem of SF
Mailman's.

J. R. Okajima